My Blog List

Vincent is more girly than I am

FIRED Apprentice wannabe Ellie Reed lashed out at vain rival Vincent Disneur - saying he is "more girly" than her.

Lord Sugar axed both of them last night in a shock double sacking - and furious Ellie said the pair didn't get on from the start.
Ellie, 33, a construction firm boss from Yorkshire, fumed: "I possibly didn't get on with Vincent because he was more girly than me. He's not the sort of bloke I would hang around with normally. I'm not used to guys who are vain, tanned and polished."
Vincent and Ellie found themselves in the boardroom after failing the task of producing and advertising a brand of pet food. Ellie accused sales manager Vincent, 29, of game-playing after he took her and Natasha Scribbins, 31, into the boardroom instead of pal Jim Eastwood, 32 - who looked a dead cert to get fired.
She said: "Jim suggested taking me and Tash back in. He wanted to protect and look after himself. I was an easy target."
Ellie left the boardroom before Vincent got the bullet - but she was pleased when she heard the news. She added: "It made me feel a lot better. Vince was so smug when I got fired. Then Lord Sugar fired him!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

dg3