My Blog List

Jesse’s Merc perk


Heated seats ... Jessie J is not a fan
Heated seats ... Jessie J is not a fan

JESSIE J is having trouble getting to grips with her new top-of-the-range Mercedes SLK.

The £44,000 convertible was a thank-you gift from her record company for filling their coffers.
It's a huge change from the Ford Ka she drove before making it big.
She said: "I gave my Ka to my dad. I've now got a brand new Mercedes SLK, but the only thing is I can't drive it. My Ka was like a go-kart, but with this I'm a mess. I don't know how to use the radio.
"I try to indicate and I spray water at people and I'm not a fan of the heated seat because it feels like you've wet yourself."
The singer has just announced a 12-date UK tour kicking off in Birmingham on October 17.
She'd be better off driving round the country in The Inbetweeners' yellow Cinquecento.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

dg3