My Blog List

I may kill myself, says Fry

ACTOR and presenter Stephen Fry admits he can't rule out committing suicide one day.

He made one attempt in 1995 after famously walking out of a West End play.
And interviewed tonight on Sky Arts 1 HD about his bipolar disorder, he says: "The fact that I am lucky enough not to have it so seriously doesn't mean that I won't one day kill myself. I may well."
Fry, 53, reveals that he finds fame exhausting and - despite being constantly on Twitter - feels "over-exposed".
He explains: "It is exhausting knowing that most of the time the phone rings, most of the time there's an email, most of the time there's a letter, someone wants something of you."
Fry tells In Confidence, at 10pm, he'd like to "just be in the country making pork pies and chutneys and never have to poke my head out of the parapet".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

dg3