My Blog List

Sultry Jessica Lowndes is 9021-ooh

Jessica
Making a splash ... Jessica Lowndes flaunts her curves in sexy swimwear

JESSICA Lowndes shows why she deserves her place on one of America's hottest shows as she flaunts her curves.

The 90210 star, who plays Adrianna Tate-Duncan, has stripped off in raunchy shots for FHM magazine.
She said: "I have a lingerie addiction, so walking in to see all this underwear laid out is like walking into lingerie heaven, it's great.
"I have three drawers full of lingerie at home and I have already been lingerie shopping in London even though I should be going out and buying more practical clothes.

Jessica
Sizzling ... Jessica
FHM
"I just can't help myself, it makes me feel pretty and sexy." Meanwhile, Jessica, 22, says she's making the most of the break between filming of the third and fourth series.
She revealed: "I love travelling, I think you learn so much from discovering the history of different places, so I always try to use our three-month hiatus from 90210 to see the world.

spacer
"Mind you, the last two years I have ended up in the UK. I just can't get enough. "I've been to Bristol and Windsor and my friends have taken me to lot of different places in London, but I want to do more.
"I want to explore places like Edinburgh. I love your architecture, your muesli and your dry sense of humour. But I still can't get over the fact you all sit at little picnic tables outside pubs in broad daylight. What's that about?"
Meanwhile, Jessica - who is originally a singer - is planning to launch an album.
She added: "I want my first album to be perfect so I have shunned signing a deal in favour of working with lots of different producers. It's going really well, too. I've written over 40 songs and hope to have my first single out this summer."
Read the full interview in the July issue of FHM Magazine, on sale now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

dg3