My Blog List

Pippa Middleton’s bottom is too Tinie

RAP sensation TINIE TEMPAH says he cannot understand all the fuss about PIPPA MIDDLETON's bottom - because he reckons it's too small.

Tinie, 22, said he did not know why millions of blokes were drooling over the Duchess of Cambridge's sister.
He said: "I've not actually got what all the fuss is about. I prefer a bigger bum. I'm definitely a bum man but she's not doing it for me. Sorry Pippa."
Pippa became an internet sensation after pictures of her in a figure-hugging white dress at Kate and Wills' wedding were beamed around the world.
Around 250,000 fans signed up to a Facebook group in honour of the 27-year-old's derriere. But Tinie said US X Factor flop CHERYL COLE is far more his cup of tea.
He said: "I fancy her, she's a good looking girl."

Booty ... Pippa Middleton and her famous behind
Booty ... Pippa Middleton and her famous behind

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

dg3