My Blog List

BOOCOOK.BLOGSPOT.COM






hello there, i am a comic artist and illustrator called Boo Cook. i work primarily for 2000AD, Judge Dredd Megazine, Elephantmen , and Marvel comics.

for some reason i have been allowed to edit and post on this blog. i have no idea what it's about, or who authored it but i figured here was an oppurtunity to advertise my own actual blog where all my latest artworks can be found. so, please stop by and have a look - in my humble opinion it's more interesting than airplane furniture, but what do i know? whoever runs this blog - thanks for the advertising space, and feel free to remove this post and me from the proceedings if you wish...

www.boocook.blogspot.com

drop in say hi ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

dg3